At Outright Fitness we are committed to our mission of serving, educating, and empowering individuals through their unique fitness journeys. We go against the grain of catchy fitness fads and gimmicks. We promote long-term sustainability, work ethic, and conventional proven methodologies to the general fitness community and athletes. We’re looking for individuals who aren’t afraid to go against popular trends, someone with professional integrity and passion to help others.
Have a positive impact on people’s lives in fitness while doing what you love through our Remote Personal Training App. As an Accountability Coach at Outright Fitness you will work with individuals remotely through text, video, and phone calls to help them achieve their fitness or athletic goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
Demonstrate the value of personal training by creating an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients
Help make training through our App easy to follow by guiding and educating clients on proper movement techniques, program adherence, progress tracking, motivation, and nutrition guidance.
- Understand basic and advanced principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Have an athletic background
- Ability to coach, motivate and inspire individuals at every stage of their fitness journey
- Provide exceptional customer service and help build a loyal client base
- Prior Personal Training and/or Sport Coaching experience is preferred
Certifications / Educational Requirements :
- High School Diploma or GED
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification
- Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Fitness or related field or an approved Personal Training Certification or Sport Certification (listed below):
- ACSM, ACE, Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research, C.H.E.K, IFPA, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PTA Global, W.I.T.S, USATF Level I-III, USAW.
Physical Requirements :
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Physical effort required for daily duties to demonstrate exercises may include lifting weights, squatting, bending, reaching, jumping
Work Environment :
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.