David Braswell is a U.S Marine Veteran that served in Operation Enduring Freedom. He’s a track and field athlete, an expert on improving running speed (short-long distances), jumping power, and overall athleticism. David has more than 15 years training at all levels. He began his training/coaching career coaching with the Central Texas Elite Track Club in 2002, followed by training positions as all the major fitness gyms including Gold’s Gym before launching his own company, Outright Fitness.
David has established himself as one of the best training professionals in Central Texas. His diverse clientele include, adult and youth athletes, elite track and field sprinters, FBI agents, business icon Robert Smith, CEO of Vista Equity Partners and entrepreneur/model Hope Dworaczyk , MLB player Justin Ruggiano of the Texas Rangers, actor Sam Rockwell.
David, attended Prairie View A & M University and Texas State University majoring in Exercise Science.
Quick facts: David’s first athletic activity was martial arts while living in Japan as a child. He lost his father to multiple myeloma in 2005. David has worked in the Juvenile Justice system over 6 years. He has two dogs, loves playing chess and is a big Dr. Who fan.
• NASM Certified Personal Trainer from 2005
• Former Collegiate and current Track & Field athlete 200m, , 800m, and triple jump
• AAU Track & Field Coach since 2001
• Junior Olympic Medalist in 4 X 400m and 4 X 800m 1998, 1999
• Coach for Team Survivor Austin (Komen Race For The Cure 2008 & 2009)
• Speed Coach for Action Sports Baseball
• YMCA youth Track & Field Coach
• Dynamax Master Trainer